Your first visit to Colorado Dentistry For Children establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Convenience At Your Fingertips
Download Our Forms
Download our forms right on our website and either fax or email them directly to us!
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Know the Insurance Facts
Colorado Dentistry is an access-to-care dental clinic and we accept most insurances. Some facts you should know:
- We’ll submit insurance claims for you!
- To maximize your dental benefits, we will need current insurance information prior to every appointment.
What to Expect
We want nothing more than to make your child’s appointment a memorable experience. Rest assured, you and your child will:
- Always be greeted by a smile.
- Receive a personal tour of our office.
- Have a one-on-one introduction with CDFC Pediatric Dentists